SWART Transportation | Premier®
Q. What is SWART Premier®?
A. SWART Transportation is an independently owned and operated transportation company that contracts through Stevens Transport offering clients Climate Controlled (Reefer) long haul services. SWART Premier® is a Driver Program that provides a unique opportunity for drivers to earn higher pay and all the benefits of being an Owner Operator, without the hassle or risk of leasing or purchasing a truck or being directly responsible typical business expenses such as insurance, fuel and truck payment.
Q. What is unique about the Driver Pay?
A. SWART provides a unique “profit sharing” pay model. Qualified drivers earn between 40-45 cents per mile each week. The cents per mile rate is based on profitability of the truck’s “fuel efficiency” on a weekly basis, which is controllable by the driver.
Q. How much can I make driving for SWART?
A. Drivers’ earnings are based on miles driven and the pay rate that equates to the fuel efficiency of their truck each week. The optimal pay estimate is $86,400 per year and nominal pay estimate for lower fuel efficiency achieved, $76,800. Estimated pay rate for sample mileage schedule:
|3,000||0.45||$ 1,350||$ 5,400||$ 64,800|
|3,500||0.45||$ 1,575||$ 6,300||$ 75,600|
|4,000||0.45||$ 1,800||$ 7,200||$ 86,400|
|3,000||0.40||$ 1,200||$ 4,800||$ 57,600|
|3,500||0.40||$ 1,400||$ 5,600||$ 67,200|
|4,000||0.40||$ 1,600||$ 6,400||$ 76,800|
Q. What kind of equipment will I drive?
A. Your Equipment:
- New 2018 or 2017 Kenworth T680 truck (year based on availability)
- Truck equipped with latest Qualcomm system including keyboard
- Truck outfitted with large high definition TV
- Latest model Rand McNally Overdryve 8Pro GPS with Satellite Radio
Q. Do you offer Healthcare Benefits?
A. Yes, we offer a complete group Health Plan for our drivers:
- Offers multiple coverage options at competitive group rates including major medical benefits for prescription drug coverage
- Offers in-network and out-of-network benefits
- Participation in the medical plan automatically provides enrollment in the vision plan at no additional cost
- Offers complete coverage
- Participation in the medical plan automatically provides enrollment in the dental plan at no additional cost
$50,000 Life Insurance
- A term policy is provided to employees who participate in the medical program at no additional cost
- The option to purchase additional insurance is available
- Short term and long term disability protection (Optional)
Q. What are the driver experience requirements?
A. Minimum Qualifications:
- Current valid CDL holder and no traffic violations or incidents in last 3 years
- Recent, 6 Months OTR Solo experience
- Two consecutive months driving 10,000 miles or more per month
- Desire to be a part of the Premier® Drivers’ Club with SWART
Q. How do I get started?
A. Next Steps:
- Submit the Contact Us form and we will be in touch shortly to share more details!
- If you are a new driver and don’t yet meet the qualifications, call Steven’s Driver Recruiting 1-800-333-8595 and mention [Referral ID “SWART 32566”] to become a driver with Steven’s Transport.
- You can apply for SWART Premier® at a later date once you meet the minimum requirements.